10 Free things to do on the Gold Coast
Not everything has to cost something these days and yes there are lots of things you can still do on the Gold Coast that won’t cost you a cent! Check out some of our tips below to consider when on your next Gold Coast Holiday.
– Take a walk to see the iconic Q1 Tower
– Stroll along the beautiful Surfers Paradise Beach
– Enjoy a BBQ at Budds Beach
– Stroll over to Chevron Island and visit the boutique shops
– Go for a surf or swim at one of our patrolled beaches
– Window shop at Marina Mirage at Main Beach
– Visit a National Park in the Gold Coast Hinterland
– Attend the Gold Coast Multicultural Festival (held annually)
– Walk along the stunning Broadwater
– Visit “The Spit” at Main Beach
We have Gold Coast Accommodation available central to all the free activities listed above- view them here.
We also recommend :
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.